Thursday 23 May 2013

Hello from Charlotte

Hi Everyone,

Some of you may already know me but I’m Charlotte the new Youth Dance Intern. I am graduating from the Unviersity of Lincoln BA Dance course in September but I have been volunteering and working for artsnk for over a year.

 I have been very busy leading workshops for the North Kesteven School and artsNK Primary Festival. I worked with two groups from Redwood Waddington Primary School to create dances for the performance last night at the Terry O Toole Theatre. It was a brilliant evening and all the pieces from the primary schools and NK school groups were brilliant.

Now that this project has finished, I am working with a group for the Solidarity project. I worked on this project last year and am lucky to be involved again. The performance is on the 28th June so a few weeks left to perfect the piece!

I'm also helping to organise some workshops in the summer so keep your eyes peeled for those.


No comments:

Post a Comment